Friday, September 5, 2008

Sick sick sick

Brayden was sick last week and gave his lovely germs to me. I have a nasty head cold that is getting worse and worse. Even Greg has been sick the last couple of days - and Brayden is well! The irony is not lost on me.

It really stinks because we were going to go with Jason and Michelle to the State Fair in Hutchinson tomorrow. We haven't made a for sure decision yet, but it ain't looking good for the home team.

This was a good week overall. One really exciting thing happened with a family member, but we can't yet say anything. Once we get the go ahead, I'll post about it. Otherwise, Greg and I worked very hard. Brayden added two new words to his vocabulary - "done" and "apples". I was videoing him brushing his teeth and caught "done" on video the first time out of his mouth! He said apples last night when eating applesauce for his bedtime snack. Honestly, I think he almost said "applesauce", but he kinda' gave up on the last syllable.
Here's the toothbrushing video:


I worked late tonight and when we got home, we watched "The Incredibles" on Disney. Brayden watched a lot of it with us ~ he even laid in the floor with me on my pillow!

Happy Weekend!

Next week is my sorority reunion in Texas and I can't wait!

No comments: